[thelist] Re: Usability: Empirically Validated Web Page Design Metrics

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Thu Nov 15 15:25:06 CST 2001

Hi Michele,

>Thanks for the summary .. would make a good article eh?  ;)

Maybe. I'm waiting to see if Ms. Hearst posts the presentation I saw
last night, so I can hopefully cull more detailed info. Of course I
could always dig through the more detailed information that's already
on the WebTANGO site (which looks to be a little older data than
presented last night, from the previous round of studies).

>Out of curiosity, what's meant by "clustered links" ?

Links grouped on a page (like a "Related Links" section) rather than
interspersed within content.

Marlene