[thelist] [thelist]OT crackers

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Nov 16 15:28:59 CST 2001

Hey all
I'm trying to write an article show some admissions people I actually have
some promise for this writing course I might take.
So I was thinking about writing it on crackers ability to get into high
security internet servers and destroy websites.
If anyone knows about this or knows someone who does, plz drop me a line,
I'd appreciate it.
I'd like to angle it from the perspective of the cracker- possible political
motivations, for fun, etc. I'd also like to include a lot about the actual
technologies involved.
Cheers all.