[thelist] IA Deliverables - Documentation

emagin emagin at onebox.com
Mon Nov 19 10:39:56 CST 2001

From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
  : Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:56 AM
 : There's a project running for a couple of weeks called the IA Wiki, it's
 : an effort to create an information center for IAs where everybody can
 : add content where they feel it's useful it is here:
 : http://www.IAwiki.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAwiki

Thanks, I just read most of the articles.  I have met Christina Wodcke and
some of folks at CarbonIQ, as they have these pretty cool brown-bag IA
sessions out here in San Francisco.

Many of them are quite good, especially the overarching "how-to" by adaptive
path
http://www.adaptivepath.com/presentations/complete/index.phtml

There were 2-3 good articles on prototypes. After reading them, i found
these two to be most to my liking (probably because they support my own
bare-bones approach view!)
http://cooper.com/articles/art_perils_of_prototyping.htm

This one talks of the various methods, including VB, Flash, HTML, as we had
been discussing.
http://www.uiweb.com/issues/issue12.htm

I am still of the frame of mind that paper and Visio (with stencils) are
just fine with me!

If you have netmeeting, we could do a Visio session sometime. I think you
downloaded it, right?
I'm sure you figured out the stencils by now, but I thought I'd share the
little I know if it helps.

Take care,

Mark