[thelist] site check: www.magisnetworks.com/new2002

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Nov 19 20:46:28 CST 2001

>The logo and the 'Here and Now' graphic are emphatically non-negotiable, per
>the marketing folks. Comments on anything else are solicited - colors,
>design code.

Hi!

Two things jump out at me straightaway:
1) The TV is facing the wall in the illustration on the home page :)
2) I think the whole thing would hold together better if there was at
least one strong block of colour integrated into the design.

One way to achieve (2) would be to try reversing the primary and
secondary navigation bars out of the deep blue colour in the middle
bubble of the Magis logo; extending the navigation block full width,
and dropping the Magis Air5 chipset down beneath it. Maybe then the
copyright and contact details could be placed at the very bottom of
the page reversed out of a similar, but thinner, band of either the
light blue bubble colour, or the deeper blue. Then you could replace
the green hover with a paler blue (since it's reversed out of a deep
blue), or find some other way to get rid of the green. :)

Cheers
Andrew

--
Andrew Forsberg