[thelist] digital camera

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 20 12:48:53 CST 2001

This seems to be a pretty popular question on thelist, and our archives
have some good posts:

iSac weighs in:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20001127/145722.html

good thread:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20001120/145535.html

and a thread from just last week:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20011112/017039.html

<tip type="thelist">
The search engine for thelist archives is run by google, and you can
expect the same quality results you've come to love google for when you
use it to search thelist archives!

The search engine box is at http://lists.evolt.org

</tip>

.djc.