[thelist] digital camera

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Nov 20 13:32:42 CST 2001

I probably don't have the popular opinion, but I do know cameras pretty
well, and what makes a good value. Nikon certainly has a quality line, and
I've only ever seen them make a bad model a few times. However, my choice
for consistently good *value* is Olympus. Good glass, good imaging, good
price. Plus, their more recent models do have USB. And certainly if your
budget does not permit the purchase of a Nikon, It's hard to beat the
quality of a middle-to-top-end Oly (avoid their bottom end products, as is
the case with most camera manufacturers' lines).

BH