[thelist] YASC (Yet Another Site Check)

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Tue Nov 20 17:13:07 CST 2001

Rudy wrote:

> the bullet images in the little menu on the left don't really work, and
the
> text over there is too small, and you could probably ditch that little
> table and use a UL instead -- you could even use an image for the bullet

Yeah, I'm gonna work on the font text.  Time to go back and research em vs.
px vs. pt again  (oy vey) . . . .

> i'm not sure i like how you broke everything up into so many small pages,
> but at least the navigation is pretty clear

I wasn't crazy about having "long" pages.  So, I went with smaller chunks
hopefully divided into clear sections.

> not nuts about rejecting two cookies on each and every page, though

What cookies??  I'm not using any session variables (application variables,
yes, session . . . no) so I'm not sure why you'd be getting cookie requests.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/