[thelist] RE: digital camera (Erika Meyer)

Joergen Ramskov mqy4fxax36001 at sneakemail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:53:23 CST 2001

> Suggestions for a good value?

I don't know much about cameras generally and haven't bought a digital
camera myself yet simply because I think they are too expensive yet. I find
most new digital stuff interesting and the best place I've found on the net
regarding digital cameras is http://www.dpreview.com/ - they test lots of
cameras and the tests are very thorough. Furthermore, there are extensive
information about digital cameras in general too - basically there are more
information about digital cameras than you ever wanted to know :)

--
Joergen Ramskov - Folding for the Cause!
http://www.teameggroll.com