[thelist] Monitor

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 21 10:54:59 CST 2001

Martin and Tony are right about a two-monitor setup, but if you're on a
budget, a 17" Viewsonic (E70f, maybe), Mitsubishi Diamond, Iyama, or
Sony Trinitron (all come in flat screen) could be had for around
$200-$250 US. If you can go to $450, any one of those in 19". A decent 2
monitor setup could run to $800US for the Matrox card, a moderate
quality 17" and a high-end 19"

joel at spinhead.com