[thelist] Site check - reprocessed.org

Paul Peterson paul at thereformist.com
Wed Nov 21 15:00:52 CST 2001

Beautiful site! I really appreciate your use of type and colors.

I'm on IE5/Mac at work, and don't have much time to browse, but what I see
looks pretty good. A couple quick things...

- You should include a link to your main page from the blog (at least, I
didn't see one), instead of making the user click back. Like the ones at the
top of your Articles & Photography pages.

- I had difficulties with the "Assorted gumpf" links in particular.
Sometimes clicking them would not display anything, sometimes I would get a
funky zig-zag outline appearing across the page (background image?), so you
might want to check into that.

BTW, I look forward to digging into your articles when I get home,
especially the ones with a spiritual slant.

Nice work!
Paul