[thelist] Vertical Text

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Wed Nov 21 16:55:11 CST 2001

I agree completely Amanda; I should have been more clear about my
intentions.
A portion of our site is for employees only, and many of them have asked for
the ability to print company ID cards right from the web site.  Part of
those ID cards have vertical text on them, and Im working on reproducing the
card for printing.
Given all of the browser/printer differences, I'll probably just come up
with a PDF file for them.

--Sal