[thelist] Monitor

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Nov 21 18:53:04 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Hunt" <ghunt at hds.ca>
Subject: RE: [thelist] Monitor

> Can't stress enough the usefullness of multiple monitors. I run two
> Viewsonic Pro 19" monitors from a Matrox G400 Max, soon to be an ATI
> Radeon 8500.
>
> Excellent tip - do whatever you can to get more than one monitor.

I have to agree - my previous employer did a lot of CBT applications which
used twin screens (you could have a picture on one screen, and an
explanation on the other, etc etc). During development, Photoshop benefitted
the most from the setup - Images on one side, all you palettes etc on the
other. Dreamweaver also benefits from a similar setup.

Olly
- www.gnarly-bitches.co.uk -