[thelist] ::Hi-Fi Fonts::

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 01:28:19 CST 2001

Ooh! Typography... one of my favorite subjects!

If by Hi-Fi you mean techy/edgy, then how 'bout this:

http://www.dsg4.com/04/extra/bitmap/index.html

Apple's corporate font is Apple Garamond... you can come really
close with a slightly condensed Light Garamond. The font on their
navigational tabs is probably an Espy Sans variant, which if you
don't have access to, could probably be approximated with
Frutiger or Meta. You can find them at http://www.philsfonts.com

hth

/rg