[thelist] TARGET="_blank" -- opionion poll on...

Kevin Raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 23 14:37:38 CST 2001

The most annoying is the persistent popup windows.
I come across a site every once in a while that will
pop 4, 5,  even had one that poped up 6 different
windows. You close one another pops up.

I never go back!

Netscape has to keep the lights on so I give them some
room but they make use of the popups quite abit. I say I
give them room because they do have to compete with
Microsoft.  "NO Bashing intended" "Or looked for"!

For the average site thou a simple target = blank is O.K.
IF they go the extra mile and leave a link in plain view so that
the user can close it and return back to their original place.

Kevin

If