[thelist] Printing IE Cell Background Colour

Datawebs Web Design datawebs at email.com
Fri Nov 23 17:11:11 CST 2001

Hi All

I am trying to print a table with some cells coloured using IE5.5 (using a different browser is not an option). The table takes the white background for the page and some cells have their own colour specified. I have tried:

1 specifying in CSS with background-color in a class.
2 using bgcolor in the td tag.
3 using a background image in the td tag to  tile the cell.

All of these work on screen, but none print, so leaving me with a white table. Any ideas?

Thanks
Karl