[thelist] Style problems

Carbon Chip emailus at carbonchip.com
Sun Nov 25 16:43:47 CST 2001

Chris:

I've posted an example of how-to at http://www.carbonchip.com/evolt2, with
the same code below.

Hope this helps.

Banrett

CODE:::

<head>
<title>Different color rollover states for hyperlinks using CSS</title>
<!--
.header {font-family: verdana, tahoma, geneva, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:11pt; font-weight: bold}
.email {font-family: verdana, tahoma, geneva, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:9pt; font-weight: bold}
.link1, .link2 {font-family: verdana, tahoma, geneva, arial, helvetica,
sans-serif; font-size:9pt; font-weight: bold}
A {text-decoration: none}

/* The four lines below are the important ones */
.link1 A:link, .link1 A:visited {color: #00ff00}
.link1 A:hover, .link1 A:active {color: #0000ff}
.link2 A:link, .link2 A:visited {color: #ff0000}
.link2 A:hover, .link2 A:active {color: #ffffff}
-->
</head>

10px"><span class="link1"><a href="http://www.evolt.org" target="new">Link
10px"><span class="link2"><a href="http://browsers.evolt.org"
target="new">Link Two - browsers.evolt.org</a> : Red on mouseOut, White on
href="mailto:banrett at carbonchip.com">banrett at carbonchip.com</a></span>

:::END OF CODE