[thelist] form submit nn4.7

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon Nov 26 12:59:54 CST 2001

Hey John. The problem seems to be that the submit button doesn't activate,
it just stays up and doesn't function. (NN4.7 WinME/ Win2000)

http://www.hall-assoc.com/clients/rh/contact.htm

it launches in a popup.
which is nn4.7 problem number 2: I have this as the call
<script language="javascript1.2" type="text/javascript">

Could the "1.2" be causing NN4.7 to go buggy on the popup function?

cheers