[thelist] form submit nn4.7

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon Nov 26 13:46:56 CST 2001

that's awesome John, I'm all over that. I would never have figured that out
thx!
yes the js.
I'm concerned that the js popup function I'm using is incompatible with js
enabled versions of nn4.7 because its mighty buggy. The only thing I can
guess is that my declaring javascript as being 1.2 has something to do with
it. Maybe my version of nn4.7 can't handle it. I'm not sure. any thoughts?
(IE4+,NN6,MAC/WIN) all werk fine.

http://www.hall-assoc.com/clients/rh/main2.shtml

thanks for yer help!
Adam

<tip?> Make sure the next time you take a job you ask whether or not your
new boss gives a flying squirrel about compatibility issues.</tip?>