[thelist] market right now...

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Mon Nov 26 15:31:41 CST 2001

> That is quite the understatement.  The whole Web market is
> a steaming pile of s--t right now regardless of specialty.
> ...  NOBODY is hiring.

And to top off the generally bad market, there's the fact that very
few companies hire during the holiday season even in good times.  I
got laid off a month and a half ago, and haven't even recieved any
solid leads.  The only positive thing I can say about it is that at
least I've got plenty of time to study and work on open source stuff
until I can find a paying gig.

--ray ("will code for food")