[thelist] market right now...

Mike Migurski mike at saturn5.com
Tue Nov 27 03:00:43 CST 2001

>> Here's the story: I need to go to the US (to be with my girl). Therefore, I
>> need to get a job there. I have a European passport, 2 years of solid IA
>> experience. But I believe the usability/IA market is pretty bad.
>
>That is quite the understatement.  The whole Web market is a steaming pile
>of s--t right now regardless of specialty.  The only ones I know who're
>doing well are the ones with essential positions at good companies, and
>freelancers.  NOBODY is hiring.

How about the reverse?

I'm a San Franciscan web developer interested in relocating to Northern
Europe. I happen to be a Polish citizen, though I'm especially interested
in Germany, the Netherlands, or Switzerland. I keep hearing rumors of a
need for experienced workers in Berlin, but I haven't been able to confirm
them.

take care,
-mike.

                   michal migurski     mike at saturn5.com
                  tel:650.624.8552     AIM:migurski
       http://www.saturn5.com/mike     ICQ:47513232
        We're lying in the gutter, but we're looking at the stars.