[thelist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at mindseye.com
Tue Nov 27 10:02:04 CST 2001

I sound like a haughty developer, but I say this more as a "Hey this could
be fun to do..", but why not write your own?  Moreover has a great list of
free news you can download on a nightly basis and insert into your
application...

http://w.moreover.com/categories/category_list.html
(checkout the section devoted entirely to things of the internet as well as
the companies where you might find Adobe/Macromedia stuff)

I know there is a custom tag written in CF that'll grab the appropriate news
for you... but more information for ya here:

http://w.moreover.com/dev/

HTH

Aaron Johnson, MCSE, MCP+I
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
MINDSEYE, Inc.
<phn>617.350.0339
<mbl>617.461.3721
<fax>617.350.8884