[thelist] Flash in e-mail

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Tue Nov 27 10:13:10 CST 2001

Most often flash is sent embedded into a html email, so basically if they
have flash and a html compatible mail reader then the assumption is it will
be ok. Obviously this isnt strictly true as there are some quite exotic mail
readers that will read html (to varying degrees) but wont have a clue what
flash is ..

Chris

--

LATEST ARTICLE:
Cropping, rotating, copying and flipping images with ASP.NET System.Drawing