[thelist] Form issues - Forwarded from another list

Faye Tarzwell(FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Nov 27 19:00:06 CST 2001

Hi everybody,

This person posted the following message on another list but didn't get
any solutions to the problem:
"..I sent out a message yesterday regarding this site that I completed
www.canswiss.ch (enrollment section) . It has numerous forms that show
up fine
in IE 5.0 but in Netscape 4.7 the form's text boxes all scroll over to
right (i.e. too long). I've gone through and changed all the col. widths
that it should be restrained and line up with the top frame, but it
If anyone can look at it again and let me know why this is
any general comments would also be appreciated."

If anybody cared to take a look at it and see what's causing the
I thought it was the fact that she had the sum of the td widths higher
than the table width at first but she has already changed that and the
fields still stretch longer than the table.
I will forward your replies to her.

Thanks again,