[thelist] New site critique - is italicized font readable on this page

Craig Saila crsaila at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 28 11:05:50 CST 2001

sfmalo wrote:
 > Hi, All - Have been getting some feedback about some folks having
 > difficulty reading the italicized text I used for the first few

Is it possible the comments have been not about the actual display of
text, but rather how "readable" the text is? Sometimes light text on
background, combined with italics can be visualyl hard for some to read.

For the record, running NN 4.7, Moz0.9.6, and IE6 on Win2k: looks just
fine at all sizes.

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila