[thelist] E-Commerce Recommendations

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 11:50:03 CST 2001

If you're not in the practice of managing e-commerce endeavors, you might want to look at Yahoo!
Stores. Don't dismiss this idea right away, go have a look instead, as you might find that their
infrastructure could allow you to focus on usability, functionality and creativity.

BTW, I asked the same question from the list a few weeks ago so I'm eager to hear what people
recommend if you do decide to deploy a package.

Stay away from HostPro/Interland.

If you _do_ host your own application, take a look at http://www.maximumasp.com

/rg