[thelist] Limitations of PHP mail() function on Windows

Richard Smith evolt at wiredrage.com
Thu Nov 29 04:41:11 CST 2001

> I'll start this email off with a great article written by John Coggeshall
> that I found over at Zend. For those of you interested in learning more
> about MIME email, and how to send them from PHP, checkout the 3 part
article:
> Part1 - http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/sendmimeemailpart1.php
> Part2 - http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/sendmimeemailpart2.php
> Part3 - http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/sendmimeemailpart3.php
>
> PHP3.0.16 is running on a Windows NT 4.0 machine as a CGI application

The articles you are referring to are for PHP4, which the two guys at Zend
rebuilt. So, they wouldn't be much use with PHP3 seeing as its about making
use of the better engine for better results

If you could post the code and let me check it, I will see if this thoery is
correct and we can try solving it.

HTH,
Richard Smith
http://boards.wiredrage.com