[thelist] adCritic.com Hiding Source?

Scott Boyer scottboyer at 1bigred.com
Thu Nov 29 14:13:46 CST 2001

Hi all,
	I'm intrigued, Adcritic.com seems to have managed to make it impossible to
view the source through IE 5.5.  I can't view source, save to local html
file, or anything.  Am I completely insane or do others see this behavior?

	Note:  this behavior is only visible once you have selected a movie to
view.  Prior to the movie plug-in being instantiated, you can still view the
source with no problem.  They've been making it increasingly difficult to
download the movies to your hard drive (a must for 56K proletariat such as
myself) and this appears to be the coup-d-etat.

TIA,
Scott Boyer
scottboyer at 1bigred.com