[thelist] adCritic.com Hiding Source?

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Nov 29 14:22:30 CST 2001

This seemed to work on my end:

MSIE 6.0 and
Win2000 Pro SP2

view-source:http://movies.adcritic.com/content/movie-star-wars-episode-2-tea
ser.html

--Sal

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Scott Boyer
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:03 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] adCritic.com Hiding Source?

Hi all,
	I'm intrigued, Adcritic.com seems to have managed to make it impossible to
view the source through IE 5.5.  I can't view source, save to local html
file, or anything.  Am I completely insane or do others see this behavior?

	Note:  this behavior is only visible once you have selected a movie to
view.  Prior to the movie plug-in being instantiated, you can still view the
source with no problem.  They've been making it increasingly difficult to
download the movies to your hard drive (a must for 56K proletariat such as
myself) and this appears to be the coup-d-etat.

TIA,
Scott Boyer
scottboyer at 1bigred.com