[thelist] CSS Positioning

Discovery Systems info at discoverysystems.com
Thu Nov 29 18:44:58 CST 2001

Thanks for the feedback, Perry...

Still doesn't work. Have posted a more complete example (site also uses
image maps for DHTML tooltips).

See the following:

http://averra.com/mstest/maps/index_tst2.htm

In this version, placded the DIV tags right after the BODY tag. Works OK
until you change the browser font size.

Then check the following:

http://averra.com/mstest/maps/index_tst2a.htm

Placed the DIV tag inside the TABLE CELL and got the same results when
changing the browser font size plus... when you rollover one of the DHTML
tooltips seems to offset the locate box until you rollover another locate
box - weirdness!

Was thinking this had to do with having two functions on the page to
identify the object so, re-wrote my function to use the MM_findObj - no
difference.

Also, the locate box gets squished in Netscape when inside the TABLE CELL
tag.

Other suggestions will be most appreciated!

Janice