[thelist] Emailing Newsletters - Server Load

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Fri Nov 30 11:37:59 CST 2001

Well, it's our own servers. :-) If it didn't work my sysadmin would have
beat me with his chair by now. But yeah, we still have normal e-mail traffic
while it's going on, and we handle e-mail for 40+ other clients.  I'd
suggest that you let your host be aware of the situation, and possibly don't
be surprised if they ask to take a look at your code...