[thelist] site check

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Fri Nov 30 15:04:04 CST 2001

On NS6.2 (WinXP), the first page has the main "News" box overlapping with
"Welcome to Skyminds.Net!".

The main box on the American Lit page has about a 1.5 inch gap between it
and "American Literature" The gap on Spanish Literature is about 3-4 inches.
the French Lit. gap is about 3 inches as well.

I don't have NS4 on this machine right now, so I can't test that for you.

I'd suggest downloading versions of Netscape for testing.  (At least you can
install different NS versions on your machine, unlike wtih IE).  I wish the
download size was smaller (The gecko engine may be smaller than the older
versions of NS, but they still include a lot of bloatware . . .)

Scott

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/