[thelist] cached stylesheets in ie5 mac

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Nov 30 16:31:45 CST 2001

>  I work around it by bookmarking the css doc. Opening the
>  css doc first...then reloading the page I'm working on.

To boot, you can simply drag the URL to the 'button bar', and use it
as a temporary button.  Do the same with the page, and you need only
flick from one URL in the bar to the other.

Cheap tricks, but useful.
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com