[thelist] Re: Search Engines

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sun Dec 2 16:45:50 CST 2001

In Shirley's defense, I'm under the impression there was quite a bit
more to the interchange than happened on line. If you've followed her
posts over the time she's been here, she's a pretty laid-back person. If
she felt compelled to make an issue of it, that's her right. This list
is almost entirely self-policed, and if we don't speak up when we feel
someone's out of line, we're not doing our part to maintain list
quality. You're entitled to your opinion as well, and since you state it
politely I appreciate that you took the time to come out of lurker mode
for a bit.

joel at spinhead.com