[thelist] Help with cont[r]acts.

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Mon Dec 3 14:06:59 CST 2001

Get a lawyer to do that - here in Canada you can usually get it done for
~$250.00.  It's worth it in the end when you have to collect. ;-)

There's nothing worse than a client reneging on a deal 'cause they found a
loophole in a contract.  And clients expect it, you don't need to worry
about coming across as too strong or harsh.  I even make my friends sign the
contract....

Anyway.  Hope that helps....

Chris George
Edmonton, Canada