[thelist] form submit nn4.7

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon Dec 3 15:14:56 CST 2001

Hello !
I've tried the solution you've suggested and bloody NN4.7 Win2k just refuses
to either: display the textbox at the bottom of the form or submit the form
at all.

I'm way past knowing what to do.

my head hurts. Any got any ideas what I'm missing? I've been staring at this
form all day....

http://www.hall-assoc.com/clients/rh/main2.shtml

follow the contact us link.

cheers and thx.
Ad.

<tip>
Macromedia has an extension for Dreamweaver users that checks documents for
(508) accessibility and generates reports accordingly. very handy.
http://www.macromedia.com/exchange/ultradev/ </tip>