[thelist] Help with Contracts Continued

Jeff Klassen recoil at telusplanet.net
Mon Dec 3 15:55:19 CST 2001

Thank you everyone for your help, I have a few more questions.
1.When writing a contract, which I will have to do because I cant afford to
pay for a lawyer right now, who generally maintains the "rights" to the
work.  I would expect a company to want to own their logo, but what about
web pages and stuff.

2.Is it a normal, in a contract to specify what "company" the client uses if
they want to reproduce any of the product you give them, e.g.. brochures

3.I know its allot to ask but if anyone could provide a short example.  Very
new to business and what to do my research before I start taking too many
clients.

thanks,
Jeff Klassen
Web and Multimedia Design