[thelist] CSS Probs with Links

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 16:17:17 CST 2001

Hi Folks ...

I've got a problem that is probably staring me right in the face, but I
can't find it.

Here's the site:
http://sormehbeauty.on.ca/

The links on the main page and on the side bar should not be BOLD.  They
are.  :( ...  They should be inheriting the class="menu" .. whereby I've not
set the links to bold.  Do I need to set them to anything if I don't want
them bold?  Is that the problem?

Or am I just entirely missing something else, and the inheritance problems
are stemming from the use of <ul>,<li> instead?

Any other comments on the site greatly appreciated.

TIA

Michele

Michele Foster
WordPro Services