[thelist] CSS Probs with Links

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Dec 3 16:37:01 CST 2001

Hi Mich. In your style sheet, you specified bold for all links. Like dis:

a:link  {
   text-decoration : none ;
   font-weight : bold ;
   color : #A04410 ;
   }

Unless I have my cascade upside, down, the closer the style reference is to
the element, the more weight it has. So, the <a href> right at the link
overrides your earlier <class=menu>

And if I'm wrong, I sure hope somebody fills us both in right away - I took
my book home, and I didn't memorize the whole thing yet.

spinhead