[thelist] audio hardware question

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Dec 4 13:24:55 CST 2001

Get a 1/8" stereo miniplug cable at something like a Radio Shack to plug
into the output of the recording device (hand-held tape or minidisc recorder
would be fine). Plug the other end into the line input of the soundcard on
your PC. Open Sound Forge and click the red record button (and the play
button on the tape/minidisc device) to get the audio to Sound Forge via
real-time analog. Results should be fine. You will not need a mixer unless
you are using multiple sound sources

BH