[thelist] audio hardware question

J J squid_66 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 19:43:22 CST 2001

The cheapest though not the simplest solution would be
record to a tape recorder, go home and plug from the
tape player's audio out to the sound card audio in and
record the audio into any audio software.  Chop, edit,
cleanup, then output to the format of your choice.

Otherwise, a laptop and a decent mic and you have your
own mobile recording studio direct to the hard drive.

If you need to get fancy with the audio production or
add in music or effects, let me know.  You could
always send me the tape and I'll do it for you,
usually at no charge.