[thelist] F2S Announcement

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Dec 5 22:38:51 CST 2001

Hey Burhan -

For the most part, I'm cool with people that contribute to evolt on a
somewhat regular basis hosting personal sites on members.evolt.org.. I
think you have an account there already. It does have perl, php, mysql,
and ftp plus a lot of other cool stuff to play around with too..

Too bad about f2s getting burried under their own weight..

if you have any questions, lemme know :)

.djc.