OT: URL Wrapping (Was: [thelist] Variable Stylesheets?(sorta long. . .))

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 02:28:25 CST 2001

Oh well, I thought it was a good idea at first :-) Guess I should start a major campaign to entice
people to use shorterlink.com. Oooh... here's an idea... they should make a plugin to allow you to
rt-click an existing link or your current location and auto-gen the shorter link to the clipboard.

/rg