[thelist] Single install of PHP4, MySQL, Apache for Linux?

Jay Greenspan jay at trans-city.com
Thu Dec 6 15:31:21 CST 2001

I'll throw in a recommendation for the NuSphere installer. You can
download it free from their site after signing in. Very slick and easy.

www.nusphere.com -- click on DOWNLOAD.

FYI -- NuSphere isn't the favorite of some in the OSS community right
now, including the folks at MySQL AB.

Also, their PHP IDE, PHPEd, is really, really good.

-j