[thelist] Single install of PHP4, MySQL, Apache for Linux?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Dec 7 07:23:09 CST 2001

I used this for the first time last weekend. I had original installation
RPMs on my system which I needed to uninstall first and then I had some
problems with OpenSSL, but I finally got a full install up and running. I
would say that it's a good tool, but *if* something doesn't go according to
plan then you're going to need to know your way around Linux. (I even had to
do an alteration in a makefile - though that wasn't apachetoolbox's fault).

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org