[thelist] Longitude conversion

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 7 09:56:01 CST 2001

Sorry for the lack of detail, but there are airline tables that do this, and
I've seen the math but don't remember it. Perhaps a google search from that
perspective. Ah; just remembered another bit - I learned this in a telecom
class. The telcos use the same tables to determine the length of your T-1 to
make sure they're not undercharging you.

spinhead