[thelist] Re: problem displaying Flash content

Kris Hedstrom webdev at komputerart.com
Sat Dec 8 14:56:54 CST 2001

Set the height of the table to 100%, I tried your html with one of my own
flash files and it scaled correctly when I set the table size to
height="100%". It seems to me like the flash file only counts for 1 px
before it is actually loaded by the browser. Also, try the paramater scale
for the flash file.
<param name="SCALE" value="exactfit">
Now, this didn't make any difference for me if I used this parameter or not,
the flash file looked the same anyhow, but you can always try.

hope this helps