[thelist] For the ASP Gurus...

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Sun Dec 9 13:35:43 CST 2001

Thanks! It was the seed thing... Whoops.

And to answer lon.kraemer - not all files have the same extension...
Some are gif, and some are jpg. Also, the number of files in that
directory (currently 10) will change frequently. That's why I've gotta
use the FSO. That's also why this thing is session-specific, cause
calling the FSO *every* time a page is loaded would bog down my already
straining server. Just so you know...

Thanks for the help, guys!

-Ken