[thelist] PC File Utilities?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Dec 10 00:55:34 CST 2001

If you have Exploder; uh, Explorer set to show hidden and system files,
you should be able to see any and all files, no matter what kind they
are.

Besides visibility, what other kinds of things are you trying to do?
Might open up whole new worlds to me, but then, I might just do it all
in DOS. Which raises the question, why not DOS? Just curious.

joel at spinhead.com