[thelist] WinME / SuSE Linux

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 05:11:15 CST 2001

You should be able to use the LILO bootdisk you created when you installed
SuSE (you *did* make a bootdisk didn't you? ;) - if not, I'd highly
recommend getting hold of System Commander 2000. It's a seriously good
partition manager and boot manager rolled into one. I use it on my personal
system and have DOS 6.22, Windows ME, Windows XP and Mandrake 8.1 all
managed by it.