[thelist] Image Dicer

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Dec 10 10:02:24 CST 2001

I'd recommend Fireworks from Macromedia. it might be out of your price
range, but if you can afford it its well worth the money. advanced slicing
features, plus animation, scripting, optimization and everything else
you'd ever want to do to a web image. and available for PC and Mac. Plus I
think you can download a fully functioning trial version for 30 days.